Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Blog Hop!

I’m participating in Sable Hunter’s Halloween Blog Hop!

Click me to go to the BlogHop Post!





************************************************************






OK, y'all*, I'm doing to do a blog hop! You're going to have to play along with me, because I'm new to this stuff. But since Penumbra:Equinox is ALLLLL about the Halloween, what better way to learn and play!

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that Penumbra: Equinox is due out on October 15th! I'm very excited to bring this story to you. These are some of my favorite characters and the start of a very very long series that has several series in it, as well as tons of fun shorts and not so shorts.

To celebrate, I'm going to be doing two days giveaway days!

1. On October 16th, It's AMAZON FUN: I'll have a  teaser for you from P:E, and I'll be giving away a signed paperback copy of P:E, a bookmark and a $10 Gift Card to Amazon.

2. On October 23rd, It's BARNES & NOBLE FUN: Another teaser for you-- from the sequel Penumbra: Soltice, and I'll have a signed bookmark, a ecopy of P:E and a $10 gift card to Barnes & Noble.

So stay tuned kiddies! It's gonna be fun!


Courtesy of Sable Hunter, it's a Halloween Blog Hop ALL October- and join her, Jess Hunter and Ryan O'Leary on October 26th for a real party. Check it all out here:










--------
*I lived in Virginia, I'm allowed to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment