Monday, June 3, 2013

The Myriad of Worlds in Words

I've mentioned a few times that I'm a writer and I've been writing a long, long time. Thirty-one years by my count.

So that means there're a LOT of stories in my background that I'm going to be sharing with you as time goes on. Some are just about ready to go with a good solid edit (Shadow in Glass) and some need to be more than just a few paragraphs in a file.

To that end, I've created a link on the right called Myriad of Worlds to give you an idea of what I write and what I'm working on currently. I'll keep them updated to the best of my ability. I also have a link to the Faction Stories over there which will direct you to the other project I'm working on.

Hopefully, someday, these will all be published and you can join me in my worlds...

1 comment:

  1. Love the title, Down write nuts! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete