Friday, August 2, 2013

Good Bad News

Well. There has been a turn of events, ladies and gents. For those of you who were waiting for the release of Shadow in Glass on August 15th, I'm sadglad to say that I'm delaying the release indefinitely.

I made decision to withhold publication for now due to some new circumstance that may turn out to be all in our favor.

I am going to work on something else to whet your whistle, but you're going to have to give me sometime. I have a lot going on right now, and I need to edit whatever it is I am going to offer you. Which I will pick soon enough and announce the title.

Meanwhile, we are still working on Faction and you're more than welcome to join us over there.

If I sound a little less than enthusiastic, forgive me. It's been a rough few weeks, but I promise this news is not bad. Just keep your fingers crossed, m'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment