Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Indie Author Life, Episode 1

Not a Sex Toy. Sorry.
I have to research the most ridiculous stuff sometimes. Even though I write some far out stories, I like to be as accurate as possible in my portrayal of every day life, or how things work, or how a city is laid out.

To that end, I think I'm on the FBI list. Seriously. I've looked up WAY too many explosives for them to have missed me at this point. Special Agents reading this: I swear swear that I'm writing a story and I don't actually want to blow anything up.

Still, there are some days when I even bore myself. Today would be one of those. The exciting chapter I'm writing today requires me to research the care and maintanence of waterbeds.

I'll be you didn't know there are two primary kinds: soft side and hard side. There are waveless, which require special care because if you fudge up the fibers inside, you get a lumpy waterbed.

Now you know. And knowing it half the battle.

I almost said that with a straight face.

Don't forget your drain and fill kit!

-------------

35 Days until Shadow in Glass!

And don't forget
~*~FACTION IS FREE~*~
on Smashwords through July 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment