Wednesday, July 3, 2013

T-Minus Six Weeks...

Until my first solo novel goes live! Woo hoo! I'm getting a little nervous as well as excited. While I'm waiting for the manuscript to come back from editors, I had to get something else done as well: The Print Cover. And I'm very happy with the way this has come out.

For those of you who don't know, the picture on the front is of Castillo San Felipe del Morro in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Most people just call it El Morro. It's a National Historic landmark as well as UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the oldest buildings in the New World. It is absolutely iconic. PR even uses it on their license plates!

The back of the book is a view of the Fortress complex, where el Morro sits, looking towards the ocean. It was a very violent sea when we were there last, and it was amazing to watch the waves 15, 20 feet high breaking and rolling in. Since part of "Shadow in Glass" take place in Puerto Rico, I thought that it was a fitting cover. After all, a Princess should have a castle.

So, without further ado, the print cover for "Shadow in Glass" -- going live August 15th!


No comments:

Post a Comment